Wednesday 29 June 2011

Rock Kent TV!

I now have a video feature on Rock Kent.com which you can view here: http://www.rockkent.com/2011/06/dan-lucas-interview-anchor-baby-recordings/ - it was filmed on Sunday June 26th, in the BOILING hot studio. As you can see, I look a bit hot and uncomfortable!

In other news, I did my first radio broadcast on Academy FM (105.9) on Monday, which will be a regular feature at 3pm every Monday! I will be talking about local music/the scene in depth so please listen out for it, I am aiming for it to be something that people find entertaining, as opposed to me just playing music by local bands. Although I will be doing this, it will feature a lot of discussion about music too!

Word has it that the Penthouse stuff is back from mastering (thanks Oz), I am picking up my copy tomorrow and can't wait to hear it!

Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment